There are a number of options to make payments on your account. Payments are expected to be received on or before the due date of any invoice. The options are listed below:
- Cheque - Mailed or delivered to the branch or Head Office. Please include your account number or business name with the payment.
- Cash or cheque - Given to the driver or sales person. Ensure that you receive a receipt for any cash payment. This will be required for resolution of any payment issues.
- Pre-authorized Debit - The customer signs an agreement to have their payments directly debited from their bank account. A notice of the withdrawal will be provided in advance of the withdrawal for the customer records and to allow the customer to modify or challenge the debit amount. The payments are processed weekly.
- Direct Debit - Pegasus provides the customer with our banking information and the customer processes a payment directly from their bank account into the Pegasus bank account.
- Debit card - Available at the branch locations only. Payments can be made at any time.
- Credit Card - Payments will be made through your credit card which is on file. The payments are processed weekly. There will be a surcharge of 1.7% applied to the payment.
- **NEW** E-Transfer – Use “my customer number” as your security question and your customer number (ex: AAA111) as your answer. Email address is AR@pegasuspaper.ca
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up payments for Pre-authorized Debit, Direct Debit or Credit Card payments.