We are an Alberta based, locally owned and operated, "Solutions, Service and Supply" company. Started in 1997, with the mandate to provide value to our clients with our exceptional personalized service, industry expertise and our commitment to finding our customers effective product solutions. We provide an honest, reliable and ‘'exceeding expectations" level of customer service. We always look out for the best interests of our customers and want to ensure their success to achieve our own.
The operating divisions are Pegasus Paper, Pegasus Lakeland and Lone Wolfe Distributors
Pegasus Lakeland is a former TGP Associate Warehouse and it allows us to carry a broad line of grocery related products as well as our traditional product lines.
We supply a wide range of products so customers can reduce their number of vendors, simplify purchasing and make Pegasus a 'One Stop' place to shop. We regularly deliver to communities across central and northern Alberta. Pegasus proudly carries thousands of items that include:
- 'Environmental Choice' certified, biodegradable, compost approved & environment sustainable product lines
- Disposable foam, foil, paper & plastic single use supplies for food & beverage service
- Cleaning / maintenance supplies & equipment
- Grocery, dry goods & hot beverage supplies
- China, glassware, kitchenware & tableware
- Hotel / Motel in-room amenities & supplies
- Kitchen apparel, uniforms & embroidery
- Beverage equipment Plus much more...
We are dedicated to supplying economically priced products that both satisfy our customer’s requirements & exceed their expectations.
Service and Logistics
The level of service Pegasus currently provides is as follows:
- 4 locations that are comprised of our operating divisions: Pegasus Paper and Lone Wolfe Distributors.
- Regular service to over 2000 accounts from Red Deer to as far north as Manning (north of Grande Prairie)
- Selection of thousands of competitively priced products
- Delivery fleet consisting of 11 vehicles
- An average of over 300 weekly deliveries to regularly scheduled and on-demand accounts
- Regularly scheduled on-site sales calls and account maintenance
- Next business day Edmonton area deliveries
- Office and warehouse staff available Monday to Friday except Statutory Holidays
Pegasus Paper is an Alberta owned and operated company with all its' facilities located within Alberta. We have established accountability practices and we abide by the following:
- Canadian Federal legislation of business practices.
- Alberta Provincial legislation of business practices.
- Pegasus Paper also abides by its' own internal 'Code of Conduct' which demonstrates our ongoing commitment to our customers, the public, staff, vendors and other stakeholders.
We are all part of Pegasus (customers, clients and employees). The company reflects all our personalities and philosophies. Everyone is important and essential to ensuring a consistent high level of satisfaction for all stakeholders. With this in mind, problems become challenges and the joy of individual achievements are shared among us all.