1688150 Alberta Ltd. ("the Company") is committed to protecting the privacy of personal data collected at the Company web site (“Site”) from all visitors to and users of this Site (“You”).
Collection Of Information
This Site collects a variety of personal information:
Personal information such as name, title, company name, address, e-mail address, phone and fax numbers, and other similar information may be collected from You in order for the Company to respond to a request for information about a product/service or about the Company. If You contact the Company, we may keep a record of that correspondence. The Company will ask You for personal data when You subscribe to the Company e-mail mailing list or when You report a problem with the Site. The Company may also occasionally ask You to complete surveys that we may use for research. As part of the Authorized Customer registration process, the Company will collect personal information to record the identity of each customer or prospective customer, as the case may be, as well as each authorized employee of such customer to whom a login and password will be issued. The information collected may include: full name, title, company name, address, e-mail address, phone and fax numbers, and other similar information. In addition, Customers, as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use, are required to complete an Online Ordering Agreement in which banking or other financial information associated with the extension of credit may be collected by the Company. If You decide not to provide such information, You will not be able to fully use the features of the Site. This Site does use "cookies", but does not collect any personal information.
Use, Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- releasing such information is otherwise required by applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or court order
- the Company has reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the Terms and Conditions of Use or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the Company's rights or property, other Company users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- The Company reserves the right to use aggregated data (grouped data that do not allow any individuals to be identified). Such aggregate uses could include, but are not limited to, analysis of website traffic statistics and types of payment methods used, and other similar uses that allow the Company to meet its marketing and business objectives.
Accessing, Modifying, or Removing Your Information
Under applicable laws, statutes, regulations, or ordinances, You may have the right to:
- check whether the Company holds personal information about You
- access such personal information
- correct any personal information about You that are inaccurate.
If the information You provide through registration changes or becomes inaccurate, or if You would like the Company to delete Your registration from the Company database, please send an email message to the email address indicated below and include Your full name, Your login name, and Your phone number in the body of the message.
To stop receiving e-mails from the Company, please contact the Company at the email address below.
Data Security and Integrity
1688150 Alberta Ltd.
2004 80 Ave.